Monday, April 21, 2008

This was a very eventful weekend!

We had Passover seder's both nights and my sons best friends birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese as well.





This is one of my favorite pictures from Sunday.

In business news: The brick and mortar store I'm in (http://www.contemporaryconcepts.com) has asked me for a line of clothes! We had tried a few different styles and one hit off well, so the owner has asked me to bring in a few sizes of it to see how it does. We're still doing the consignment thing, which is good for both of us.

Along with Danny's birthday present I painted him this:


Okay, the hills are on, and I'm a trash tv addict.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

I'm so glad your consignment deal is taking off!!

Petitis Bijoux said...

Sounds like fun, hectic hectic fun!

Winniel said...

These & your other works are so amazing! Love them :)))