Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Featuring Cathy from MonAmiGreetings!

I'm very happy to introduce you all to my newest featured artist! Cathy runs MonAmiGreetings (you can click the title of this post to reach her shop). MonAmiGreetings has many beautifully crafted paper goods to purchase. From Thank you sets and New Baby cards to Birthday Cards or Inspiration taken from both Asian and French influences.. this shop has got it all. When I asked Cathy how she came up with her name she replied with "I love all things French and all things paper, so the name was a perfect fit!

Let's take a look at some of the items from her wonderful shop!

These gorgeous cards for that special woman you know who is expecting are just the type of personalized touch a new-mom will love! "Each card measures 4.25" X 5.5", and comes with beautiful coordinating envelopes as shown. Protected in a cellophane sleeve"

This next one is my personal favorite:

It is blank inside which makes it wonderful for many occassions, Cathy suggests a few that would be appropriate such as birthdays, bridal showers, weddings, thank yous or hostess cards.

I asked Cathy to tell me how she came to own and run MonAmiGreetings and she told me I've been paper crafting all my life, but specifically I've been a cardmaker and scrapbooker for 6 years now.

Cathy has even offered anyone from my blog 25% off of their purchases to her shop! Just say "LittlePods" in the note to seller when you check out and receive an updated invoice.

MonAmiGreetings (http://www.monamigreetings.etsy.com) also sells tags.. beautiful tags to add a sophisticated and stylish flair to a product you're selling, or to a gift you're giving. Here are a few samples!






Remember to stop by her shop at http://www.monamigreetings.etsy.com to say hello!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful cards! great feature!

Anonymous said...

I agree! They certainly are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love those cards! She is very talented.

TWO BEES IN A POD said...

surely :] ill put you on mine now.