Friday, March 28, 2008

Featuring....!!

Michele of www.bonghivestiti.etsy.com She makes beautiful children's clothes for both boys and girls and has a special section for babies to make shopping easier. While you're shopping at her store for the kids.. you might even nab something cute for yourself as she sells totes, bookmarkers, wristlets and clutches and seems to have a very small but blossoming womens line.





This little girls skirt is absolutely adorable.

In the listing Michele tells us a little bit about her fabulous creation (which I might add is so reasonably priced!) "DAY SKIRT! For your little baby girl. She will be ready for the hot days of summer in style and the cool crisp cotton will keep her comfy.Bright paisley skirt is accented with a unique print that just makes these colors pop.The sash ties at at the side.It would look great over a bright pair of her favorite leggings."





Then there is this adorable outfit that Michele has called The Wild Side. It's listed in her boys section as a One Of A Kind and, seriously, what little boy wouldn't love to sport an outfit full of animals? Michele talks a little bit about this Wild Outfit in her listing. "Things are a little on "The Wild Side" with this unique little boy's outfit. Appliqued moose chase each other around this sweet little polar fleece vest. Trimmed with olive herringbone pattern fabric that match the pull on,elastic waist pants.Classy yet a little funky and fun."

When I asked Michele (http://bonghivestiti.etsy.com/) to tell me a little bit about how she came to make her creations she had this to say:

"BONGHI VESTITI is a dream that came true a few years ago. After years of being a florist, it was time to go full steam into my passion...designing. I saw there was a void in children's clothing and I felt I could fill it. So in my own small way I set out to create fun for you and the child in your life.
I try to create clothes that are both practical and fun. I love to see little ones in bright and happy clothes to match their personalities.
I love to make custom orders to fit my customers needs...
I offer wholesale to shops and boutiques as well...I love working with retailers as well.
"

I think that Michele's creations are both expertly made as well as totally hip and fun. I wish her all the success in the world and hope you will make her successful by visiting her shop! To visit Michele's shop please vist her at http://www.bonghivestiti.etsy.com/

For a chance to enter the burpcloth pictured in the entry below, simply leave a comment to be entered into the free giveaway this week. If you would like to enter your own item to be given away, simply email me at LittlePods@gmail.com anyone who donates an item to be given away will be featured during the week their item is up for giveaway.


6 comments:

Bonghi Vestiti said...

Thanks so much for the feature!! It is wonderful :)
Grazie!!!

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Wonderful work and well presented.

Mary Richmond said...

nice post, great stuff and great stuff at YOUR etsy shop,too!

Nature Manipulated said...

The little girls skirt is ABSOLUTELY adorable

Anonymous said...

Great feature. Interesting seller. Love that little skirt- so cute:)

Jeni said...

I LOVE that skirt! I'll have to check her out. Great feature!