Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Finished Blanket!

So I did it! I listed my first blanket on my etsy site late last night. I'm very excited about it!


Here you can see a close up of the stitching.

Here is a shot with one of my sons little stuffed animals (this one is named 'Scotty') for size comparison.

And here is the blanket all folded up. I turned up the corner so you could see the difference between the all knited side and the knitted and purled side.

I have to learn how to photograph knitting now. I've gotten used to using Sam as my model for my Little Pods Clothing line, and knitting is a whole different creature! Any tips from you knitters/crocheters out there?

I'm also currently looking to feature an artist for the upcoming week, if you are interested- please let me know. I'm not looking for a particular craft, just something that strikes my fancy. All I ask is that when I put up your feature you link to my post in your blog.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

7 comments:

Katy Reiser said...

That looks super cozy! I like how you go back and forth between garter and stockinette with it too! It'll make some little one feel oh so cozy and secure!

Anonymous said...

This blanket is so pretty and looks amazingly comfy. I want a giant one for me!

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog too. Hello fellow Pittsburgh-Etsian!

mamutopia said...

Thanks for your comment!

The blanket looks so cozy, I wish I had one now :) And the colours are lovely too!

The Stewart Stuff said...

That is beautiful! I love the color you chose, too!
-10oneworld

Anonymous said...

that is so cute. I wish I had the patience to finish knitting something :)

Sheikasaurus Rex said...

That blanket looks absolutely wonderful! I love how comfortable Scotty looks. :)

Dea

Renee said...

That blanket is fantastic! I need to check out your shop. My little boy's favorite color is green.

Renee
toeNja on Etsy :-)